Save on out of pocket prescitption drug costs today!
Get Up To 65% off on Prescription Costs!
The Medicare Plus Card can save up to 65% off on out of pocket prescriptions drug costs. Whether you have a Part D prescription drug plan or not, you can still save at over 59,000 pharmacies using your Medicare Plus Card.
Here are just some of the ways that you can save on your prescriptions:
• The Medicare Plus Card will help you save when you are currently inside of the “Donut Hole”.
• If your prescription drug plan doesn’t cover a certain drug, your Medicare Plus Card may save you money on that drug.
• Sometimes, the cost of a particular drug using the Medicare Plus Card may be cheaper than what you are paying as your copay with insurance.
• If you do not have a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan you can save up to 65% on all of your medications.
Using the Medicare Plus Card for prescription medications is easy. Here’s how to get started:
1. Click on the “Redeem” button below
2. Print your card if you do not have a physical card yet.
3. Take the card with you the next time you go to the pharmacy
If you have insurance, ask the pharmacist to run the Medicare Plus Card and your insurance to see which option is cheaper.
If you don’t have insurance, give the pharmacist your Medicare Plus Card and you are guaranteed to save.
See How much you can save. Get started now!