Find the right affordable Medicare quotes for you.
UP TO 100%
Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plans
All Medicare Supplement plans include at least the following coverages:
· Physician expenses that exceed the Medicare-approved amount but still fall within charged limitations established by Medicare,
· The Medicare Part A coinsurance amount for days 61-90 ($289 per day in 2012) and days 91-150 ($578 per day) of a hospital stay.
· The first three pints of blood when provided during a covered hospital/facility stay.
· Coverage of up to 365 more days of a hospital stay during lifetime after all Medicare hospital benefits are exhausted—paid at the applicable prospective payment system (PPS) rate or other appropriate standard of payment
· The coinsurance or co-payment amount for Medicare Part B services after the $140 yearly deductible has been met.
· Cost-sharing for all Part A Medicare-eligible hospice care and respite care services.
Plans C through G also cover:
· The deductible for Part A hospitalization ($1,156 per “benefit period”—usually a year)
· The deductible for Part B medical expenses ($140 in a calendar year)
· Skilled nursing facility care beyond what Parts A and B pay (up to $144.50 per day for days 21-100)
· Expanded emergency health care while you’re traveling abroad.