INTRODUCTION - YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS
The following policy describes the overall company practices of Crisp Marketing, LLC along with its other affiliate and subsidiary companies (collectively "Crisp Marketing"), including advertising on its own network of websites as well as products and services offered by Crisp Marketing. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Crisp Marketing does not own or control, or to people that Crisp Marketing does not employ.
At Crisp Marketing, LLC., we understand that protecting consumer privacy is an important public concern. Accordingly, we have adopted this Privacy Statement as the foundation for our internal privacy policies and procedures. We are committed to providing meaningful privacy protection for our customers.
Because this Policy pertains to information collected only directly through or from the Crisp Marketing network of sites, this Policy does not apply to personal information collected from offline resources and communications (for instance, if you send us a postal letter or give us a phone call). This Policy also does not apply to third party online resources to which the Crisp Marketing network of websites may link, where Crisp Marketing does not control the content, nor the privacy practices.
Crisp Marketing understands that in order to maintain your privacy, your personal information must be collected and stored in a secure manner, and the integrity of your information must be preserved. Therefore, we follow a number of administrative, technical and physical safeguards to achieve this goal.
What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To send periodic emails regarding other products, services, or company information
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We do not use an SSL certificate. We only provide articles and information, and we never ask for personal or private information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
View/General Use: To personalize and enhance your browsing
and shopping experience, we use a feature on your Internet browser
called a cookie. Cookies are small files that your Web browser places
on your computer's hard drive. We do not store personal information in
cookies; however we are able to link cookies to customer member ID
numbers which we then can use to identify customer-specific personal
information for identification and website personalization purposes.
Cookies are not used to access information entered on the secure
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled
It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience
more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
If you decide to contact us by email, you will be asked to provide certain information so that we may contact you. We will ask you to provide your name, telephone numbers, and e-mail address.
INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE
As a policy, this site does not share personally identifiable information, including e-mail addresses, with third parties, except where specifically stated and does not accept advertising.
Crisp Marketing may also disclose personally identifiable information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities, at our discretion, or otherwise as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas.
We also may disclose personally identifiable information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of the website or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
In the event that Crisp Marketing, any affiliate of Crisp Marketing, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation or liquidation, personally identifiable information may be one of the transferred assets.
MARKETING AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS
When you submit information to us, you agree to receive email, fax, and other forms of communications from us and those to whom you have authorized us to forward your personally identifiable information. If you would like to opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing material from us in the future, please click the following link: UNSUBSCRIBE: Your decision to opt-out shall not preclude us from communicating with you regarding your existing or past relationship with us and shall not preclude us, including our employees, contractors and other representatives, from accessing and using the information you have provided in a manner that is not personally identifying (such as in aggregate or anonymous form). If you do not wish to receive further communications from any person or entity (such as a Provider) to whom we have forwarded your information with your permission, you must contact them directly.
AFFILIATED WEBSITES, OTHER WEBSITES, AND ADVERTISEMENTS
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This website is hosted in the United States and is intended exclusively for U.S. residents. In using this website you represent and warrant that you have any and all necessary authorization to submit the information contained in your requests, and that you expressly consent to the transfer, use, and forwarding by us of the information you provide to us through the website and to the United States.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use secure server software and firewalls as part of our efforts to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
If we learn of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this website or providing personally identifiable information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this website. We may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us by clicking the following link: Privacy Support.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Crisp Marketing‘s sites are designed and intended for use only by adults and is not directed at anyone under the age of 13. Minors under the age of 18 may use this site only with the prior express consent of a parent or legal guardian, and then only under their direct supervision.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
DISCONTINUING THE SERVICE /UNSUBSCRIBE
By using any Crisp Marketing website, you agree that Crisp Marketing or its affiliates may send you reminders, special offers/promotions, order confirmations, status of your order, newsletters/monthly specials, requests to update your account information and customer surveys via email. If for any reason you decide to stop participating in our home delivery program after you have enrolled, you may contact us online, and we will discontinue this service.
Please email: email@example.com if you no longer wish to receive e-mail updates from Crisp Marketing or its affiliates.
Crisp Marketing, LLC
110 E. Broward Blvd. Suite 1600
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Unsubscribe: Please Email Info@Crisp-Marketing.com